-Burst!- -Burst!-

I...

...burst into dance! AWESOMENESS!

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

great!

this song is one of the best I've ever heard! keep going!

Damn Right! Damn Right!

Nice beats!

This song is like swimmin' in the ocean and gettin electice beat-shocks! Nice!

broove responds:

odd comparing...
But thanks ;)

Backwards Motion Backwards Motion

Nice one!

Parts of it really sound, like it's backwards... I think that was your purpose! ^__^ The synth in background sounded a bit like the title theme of FF VII. Nice!

4/5

Sakano responds:

you're right! WAAAAH! OMG! I never noticed that it sounded like FF until now XD cool!

Child's Play v2.0 Child's Play v2.0

TEH CUTENESS!!! >,<

A super cute song! It would perfectly fit for some cute and fast flash movie! Love this!

5/5

Superhero Theme (example) Superhero Theme (example)

Not exactly Super... ^__^

It's kinda funny, not exactly like some superhero theme, but I liked it!

3/5

Fatalis Fatalis

It's SMOOOOOOTHHH......

I liked it a lot. It's very smooth and made for a chillout or thinking about...nothing :). The "slide in" of the guitar fit's perfectly!
Good job!

4/5

Diabolo-ical responds:

Thanks :D

Rockno Rockno

Not bad!

Rockno is a good description of this piece! I like the synth and the drums, the guitar is rather...poor? Try it with more guitar and a faster beat!

Diabolo-ical responds:

Agreed, it needs more guitar to fully qualify for the name I gave it, but keep in mind this is only the second time I've made use of some heavy 'storted guitar. Plus, it's just a VST Instrument - sampled from a real guitar, I'm sure, but it's not bad considering most of it is synthesized.

Anyway, I'll try to get more practice with these guitar samples I have at hand, and perhaps I'll make a Rockno 2.0. Thanks for the review.

Tetris Song B Tetris Song B

Tetris rocks!

Good work dude! It's fast, clear sound, good vibes! Go on like this!