Kill those Ponies! Kill those Ponies!

This was hilarious! xD Some polishing would be good, like a separate hitbox and animation for headshots or something. But overall I had some fun and laughed my ass off at the intro. Nice job!

The Love Letter The Love Letter

It really could be longer but it's really cute ^^

Mega Miner Mega Miner

NICE!

Drills are cool! Exhibit A! The speed is ok I think. If you would go faster, you would rampage through the underground and pick up all shit and unintentionally drill through rocks all the time and stuff...

Epic Bungee Epic Bungee

it's ok

it's too easy, the rope behavior is weird and there is no music. but at least I got some achievements.

Zombie Home Run Zombie Home Run

short

it's a bit short and too easy

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

a hell lotta fun

this game is very well designed. the graphics are awesome, the handling is very good and it's very well balanced. also the music is great and driving.

10/10

Constellation Chaos Constellation Chaos

Pretty good

It's a nice game and I had a lot of fun. That you can be killed in one shot from this black things makes the whole thing a bit hard, but non the less addicting. Also I got second place (today at least ^^)!
4/5

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

totally nice!

it looks awesome, it feels awesome and the music is great as well! thanks for this contribution!

Turn Based Battle! Turn Based Battle!

Lol

Nice! I laughed my ass off!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

YEEEHAA!

this game is so addicting! and it reminds me a lot of nanaka crash, with all the obstacles and things which give you power and speed again!
totally awesome!